Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
You will work with internal and external customers, as well as be a part of the maintenance team; but you must also be comfortable working independently.
You will also need to be actively involved in the support of Safety. Quality and Good Manufacturing Practices and Preventive Maintenance programs.
They currently have strong mechanics on each team and they now need candidates with strong electrical aptitude to round out their work force.
They need candidates who understand or can learn easily things like PLC programming and ladder logic as well has be hands on electrical technicians troubleshooting PLC/Control Systems, VFD and controls.
You will be required to setup, repair, install, maintain machinery equipment including; electrical, mechanical. Pneumatic and hydraulic systems, special projects, measuring and calibrating equipment, performing preventive maintenance duties.
You will need to be an electrician with the capability of learning the mechanical side of being an industrial technician.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform all production equipment setups as required to meet operational needs.
- Support and complete Preventive and Planned maintenance of electrical, mechanical and utilities equipment including but not limited to; cleaning, inspecting, setup, diagnosing, replacement, testing and continuous improvements.
- Assist in the diagnoses of electrical and mechanical malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Inspect visually and listen to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunction.
- Identify and reports the need for repairs/major repairs to Maintenance Management.
- Crossover with previous shifts' maintenance and production employees to review the schedule and current runs; identifying what needs repair and plan product changeovers.
- Work with other departments in a professional manner to communicate about equipment and repair status.
12-hour night shift rotations, typically 4 days on 3 off, then 3 on 4 off.
All positions require overtime as needed during the week and on weekends based on business needs. You will be compensated at time and a half for any O/T beyond 40 hours.
Pay: $30 - $33 per hour + overtime at time and half + Bonus Program + Matching 401K + Company Profit Sharing. (2 forms of retirement) + Paid time off (Personal, Vacation, holidays, and wellness days!) + Life Insurance Plan (On your 181st day of employment, will provide a Group Life Insurance policy + Full comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)