Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrician & Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Responsibilities include setup, repair, install, maintain machinery equipment including; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, special projects, measuring and calibrating equipment, performing preventative maintenance duties.
The role requires a person with leadership abilities and strong mechanical and or electrical aptitude (multi-craft a plus.)
- Perform all production equipment setups as required to meet operational needs.
- Support and complete preventive and planned maintenance of electrical, mechanical and utilities equipment including but not limited to; cleaning, inspecting, setup, diagnosing, replacement, testing and continuous improvements.
- Assist in the diagnoses of electrical and mechanical malfunctions in machinery and equipment. Inspect visually and listen to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunction.
- Identify and report the need for repairs/major repairs to Maintenance Management;
- Crossover with previous shift's maintenance and production employees to review the schedule and current runs, identifying what needs repair and plan product changeovers;
- Effectively communicate with other departments in a professional manner to communicate on equipment and repair status.
Pay: $26 - $30 / hour + overtime at time and a half + bonus program + 401k with match + profit sharing + PTO + Life insurance + Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
Shift: 12-hour day shift rotations, 6am to 6pm with some overtime, typically 4 days on 3 off, then 3 on 4 off. You will be working every other weekend.
All positions require overtime as needed during the week and on weekends based on business needs.