Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Receives oral and written instructions regarding scheduled work and performance expectations. Written instructions are in the form of maintenance repair or installation work orders, blueprints, schematic diagrams, and sketches describing the various maintenance and installation job requests.
- Installs electrical equipment such as single and three phase motors, switches, starters, transformers, lights, and so on, in conformance with Company standards and the NEC. Determines wire size, layout, conduit size, makes proper joints and connections, and selects proper overload relay coils, switches, fuses, and so on.
- Diagnoses problems and repairs electrical control and power circuits, starters, AC and DC motors, 480 volt and 4160 volt switchgear, DCS, PLCs and variable frequency drives.
- Performs inspections, installations, and repairs of electrical heat tracing systems and components.
- Will be expected to work compliantly in elevated spaces using approved ladder, scaffolding, and lift equipment.
- Performs periodic inspections, as assigned, to maintain electrical equipment such as electrical substations, grounding networks, and so on.
- Installs various types of conduit systems including bending of rigid and thinwall conduits. Selects proper fittings for explosion proof areas. Pulls wire in conduit systems and pours seals in explosion proof systems.
- Operates 480V and 4160V switchgear utilizing energized electrical work permits and appropriate PPE.
- Prepares a list of material for each job and requisitions the required material from Mechanical Stores.
- Disposes of all scrap wire and discarded parts by separating and depositing in appropriate collection areas.
- Maintains a good state of housekeeping and repair in the general shop work area.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.