Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Fort Worth, TX
- Must possess superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Electrician will need to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with various instrumentation sensors and transmitters.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breakers and fuse disconnect.
- Ability to run conduit and knowledge of relevant codes.
- Ability to manage time effectively while handling multiple jobs with varying priorities.
- Proficient in diagnosing and testing motors and motor control circuits.
- Minimum of three years maintenance experience in a plant setting.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be able to learn computer-based maintenance software.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Drives, Relay Logic, PLCs, and Programming is a plus.
- The position is subject to 24-hour on-call duties; as well as occasional shift and weekend work.