Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
As the electrician you will:
- Always maintain safe work practices and participate in safety programs.
- Repair and/or replace all electrical devices including, but not limited to: breaker panels, motor starters, heaters, fuses, lights, AC drives, motors, electrical switches, and so on, - all in accordance with state and federal codes, including company policies and procedures.
- Perform construction work such as running conduits, pulling wire, installing switches, breaker panels, and so on, - as needed to supply power to plant electrical apparatus.
- Maintain a log (work sheet) of equipment repairs and problems.
- A list of electrical maintenance that needs to be done must also be kept.
- Assist all other maintenance personnel in the event of a major plant breakdown.
$28-$35 an hour, overtime, lots of benefits.