Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
- Layout, construct, modify and maintain machinery
- Dismantle, assemble, maintain, and install equipment
- Install replacement parts using stock parts
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment (mechanical and electrical)
- Understanding of ladder logic and programming of PLCs, robotics, circuit design, electrical schematics, hardware design, and drafting.
- Manage electrical systems including high voltage
- Perform a wide variety of plant and office maintenance.
All employees are expected to:
- Must adhere to and follow all company safety policies and procedures to assure commitment to 100% safe work environment.
- Support the Lean Enterprise/25 Keys initiatives and continuously strive to improve Customer satisfaction through improved quality, reduction in waste and improved productivity.
- Perform tasks in a quality manner to meet external and internal Customer specifications and requirements.
- Perform in a flexible and cooperative manner toward team objectives and the goals of the company.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with those you come in contact with in all matters.
- Complete all necessary documentation, electronic data entries and communications accurately and timely.
- Maintain regular attendance and perform duties in a timely manner, arriving and departing for assignments and meetings as required.
- Be aware of all standard procedures and practices associated with the position and work to maintain compliance.
- High School diploma or GED; Preferred Bachelor's degree with focus in Electrical or Controls Engineering
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems such as electric motors and controls
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, able to participate on project team and interface effectively
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and follow routers
- Ability to read and understand operating procedures
- Preferred, but not required - Have mechanical understanding and able to work on machines, diagnose issues, and eliminate downtime. - Knowledge of plumbing, pipefitting, pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings and seals
Monday - Friday; 6: 45 am - 3: 30 pm