Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Henrietta, TX US
In this role, you will:
- Install and repair electrical systems, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment by following electrical code, using manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications by using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and electrical test equipment
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, switches and lighting fixtures, using test equipment, and replace damaged or broken wires and cables, using hand tools
- Test malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discuss malfunction with other maintenance workers, department supervisors, maintenance supervisor, and machinists
- Replace faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices, using hand tools
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards, using electronic test equipment and hand tools
- Replace electric motor bearings and rewire motors
- Troubleshoot robots and their controllers, using teach pendant, alarm lists, manuals and schematics as well as technical support when needed
- Operate automated machinery, to test for malfunctions, and to verify repairs
- Plan layout of wiring and install wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings and on machinery
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment
Base salary, a performance bonus, plus, medical, dental, life, vision, a 401k, and PTO.