Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Monday - Friday, 6: 45 am to 3: 30 pm
This position will support the Maintenance Department in continual process improvements to increase safety and machine uptime.
- Layout, construct, modify and maintain machinery
- Dismantle, assemble, maintain, and install equipment
- Install replacement parts using stock parts
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment (mechanical and electrical)
- Understanding of ladder logic and programming of PLCs, robotics, circuit design, electrical schematics, hardware design, and drafting.
- Manage electrical systems including high voltage
- Perform a wide variety of plant and office maintenance.
All employees are expected to:
- Must adhere to and follow all company safety policies and procedures to assure commitment to 100% safe work environment.
- Support the Lean Enterprise/25 Keys initiatives and continuously strive to improve Customer satisfaction through improved quality, reduction in waste and improved productivity.
- Perform tasks in a quality manner to meet external and internal Customer specifications and requirements.
- Perform in a flexible and cooperative manner toward team objectives and the goals of the company.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with those you come in contact with in all matters.
- Complete all necessary documentation, electronic data entries and communications accurately and timely.
- Maintain regular attendance and perform duties in a timely manner, arriving and departing for assignments and meetings as required.
- Be aware of all standard procedures and practices associated with the position and work to maintain compliance.
- High School diploma or GED; Preferred Bachelor's degree with focus in Electrical or Controls Engineering
- Experience in troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems such as electric motors and controls
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, able to participate on project team and interface effectively
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and follow routers
- Ability to read and understand operating procedures
- Preferred, but not required - Have mechanical understanding and able to work on machines, diagnose issues, and eliminate downtime. - Knowledge of plumbing, pipefitting, pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings and seals
$23 - $25/hr + overtime