Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Plan and perform work requiring a thorough working knowledge of electrical principles, wiring specification codes, properties of various materials and principles of operation and application of equipment; including digital computers, programmable controllers, motor drives, micro-processor, data loggers and digital/analog feedback/interface control systems.
- Perform and explain root cause analysis that incorporates equipment trends, work process improvements, and setup of reliability-based metrics.
- Perform in a leadership/senior technician capacity.
- Make recommendations for preventive maintenance procedures on electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in drives, Ladder Logic, AC/DC Motors, Level I/II HMI PCs and servers: networks, databases, communications, security, operating systems, Special and Legacy systems.
- 5 plus years of relevant experience as determined by department management
- 2 year college/associate degree in the electrical/electronic discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by department management (Military Technical School)
- PLC knowledge, Allen Bradley and Siemens S7
Location: Athens, Alabama. Compensation: $30-35 per hour with overtime available.