Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Ann Arbor, MI US
They are looking for an Electrical Technician for their manufacturing plant in Ypsilanti, MI ( Ann Arbor ) 30 minutes west of Detroit.
This organization has a long history for security printing with production of stamps, stocks, bonds, government documents lottery tickets. They have 5 facilities and roughly 1200 employees.
This position will provide electrical and mechanical maintenance support to the day-to-day operations. This includes providing preventative maintenance, repairs, diagnostic and troubleshooting services on a variety of production equipment and building systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Complete and document preventive maintenance and repairs as needed as well as routine maintenance tasks as assigned
- Install and maintain electrical circuits, electrical panels for the equipment and the building
- Monitor and requisition materials, supplies and spare parts as necessary to sustain equipment operation
- Monitor the performance of heating, electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects and to ensure compliance with codes
- Administer the computerized maintenance management system
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures with respect to operations, health and safety, and security
Looking for candidates with strong electrical troubleshooting experience. You will be training on the day shift. Night shift available after 6 months.
Base salary, plus overtime, benefits and a 401k.