Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
What you'll do:
- Perform electrical repairs and maintenance on electrical systems, machinery, and equipment
- Develop wiring diagrams of maintenance on electronic or solid-state controls having interlocking or interdependent circuits
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
You must be open to the following shift: Week one, you work Monday - Tuesday, off Wednesday -Thursday, work Friday - Saturday - Sunday, 2nd week is opposite; off Monday - Tuesday, work Wednesday - Thursday, off Friday - Saturday - Sunday. You only work half the days in every 14-day period, and the work shifts are longer (12 hours) because you work so many fewer days overall. Also, the shift is 6am - 6pm for two weeks, then 6pm - 6am for two weeks.
$25 - $28 per hour +200 guaranteed hours of overtime plus as much additional overtime as wanted. Can make well into the $70s.