Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical Tech IV
- Serve the production value stream by performing preventive maintenance, coordinating calibrations and repairing equipment as required.
- Perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Construct, troubleshoot, calibrate, adjust, test, diagnose, and maintain equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Work from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Design fixturing to support and improve manufacturing processes.
- Operate related equipment; conduct tests and report data in prescribed format.
- Work with equipment suppliers to schedule maintenance, order spare parts and trouble shooting.
- Order tooling and parts as required to support value stream.
Monday-Friday days. $28-35 per hour, plus overtime and tremendous benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the patients they serve and an unrelenting desire to improve the client's business.