Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Portage, IN US
In the Electrical Supervisor role, you will work Monday-Friday, day shift, 6am-3pm or 7am-4pm (with rotating on-call duty).
The Supervisor of Electrical Maintenance is responsible for all aspects of the electrical maintenance of the operations while following all safety procedures and policies.
Role and responsibilities:
- Evaluates the electrical performance and condition of the operations to identify potential failures and to plan preventative repairs.
- Schedule and direct union electricians
- Assist and guide union electricians with the various types of programmable logic controllers (PLC), hardware, program drives, PID loop controls, flow controls and flow process control. Note: we confirmed with them that you do not have to have plc experience;they will pay for you to get that training
- Assist in the planning large projects and installations
- Assist with the preventative electrical maintenance schedule with the goal of reducing unscheduled delays and increasing productivity
- Supervising and training the union workforce.
- Assists in overseeing all planning, preventative maintenance, scheduled repairs, and troubleshooting, required to keep the plant in operation
- Develop solutions to problems with equipment in the plant (engineer and implement changes to improve performance or eliminate problem)
- Administer and adherence to all of the company policies and procedures and the union contract
- Ensure implementation and adherence to all safety procedures which include but are not limited to, lock-out-tag out, personal protective equipment, fall protection, high voltage procedures, and so on.
Base salary, plus 10% bonus opportunity, plus very robust benefit and relocation packages.