Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Required skills and experience include:
- Prior experience as a supervisor or equivalent
- Demonstrative safety leadership
- Excellent team-building and motivational skills
- Understanding of accounting and financial metrics for a mill operation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other requirements include:
- Understands and Demonstrates Quality-control processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have ladder logic experience
Note: this is, 90% of the time, Monday-Friday days, but there will be sometimes when a project has you working on a weekend (but you would also get time off during week on the rare occasions when it happens).