Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electrical Reliability Leader
- Promote a work environment where all employees are 100% involved in safety activities and safe work practices
- Provide leadership, technical support, coaching and direction to employees as it relates to company policies and procedures and responsibilities and expectations to help meet plant safety, environmental, quality, cost, and customer service objectives
- Lead and manage teams to execute cost effective preventative maintenance strategies to achieve world class reliability
- Identify opportunities to improve the plant and equipment availability to eliminate unplanned events
- Responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of electrical systems, instrumentation, and control systems within manufacturing operations
- Ensures that plans, schedules, and materials are available to allow for E&I work to be handled effectively and efficiently (daily and outages)
- Track and manage the efforts of the Operations employees to safely improve E&I reliability by applying reliability principles such as Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM); Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) to identify the appropriate Predicative and Preventative maintenance procedures; and Asset Strategy Improvement (ASI) activities
- Ensure Electrical Safe Work Practice compliance
- Manage contracted services
This is predominantly a Monday - Friday, day shift position.
Base salary of $80 - $95k plus bonus and great benefits.