Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical Reliability Engineer
Clinton, IA US
This organization manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. Their products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
The Electrical Reliability Engineer is a member of the company's Maintenance and Reliability Department, supporting continuous improvement in asset availability and plant performance. Working in a team environment, it carries responsibility for implementing reliability best practices, developing, and optimizing preventative maintenance tasks, supporting maintenance activities, and providing expert technical support for capital projects. The position interacts with other technical groups on site (process engineering, capital projects, maintenance, and operations groups), corporate networks, and peers at nearby plants. You will deal with various plant power distribution systems. The candidate will need a strong electrical maintenance background along with reliability experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitor equipment performance and make improvement recommendations
- Provide diagnostic assistance to drive improvements within your area of expertise
- Consult with peers at the site and across the company
- Function on multidisciplinary teams to support project design and commissioning
-Serve as a resource and conduit to share best practices and leverage operating improvement opportunities across the site and company
- Provide technical support/expertise within your discipline for expense and capital project teams
- Maintain awareness of emerging technology, assessing applicability to improve reliability and performance, or to reduce maintenance cost
- Lead or participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Attend technical training and seminars to further your development.
Base will vary, but includes a bonus, benefits, and a 401k. These are both day shift positions Monday - Friday.