Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical Project Engineer/Manager
Ideally, someone coming out the Nuclear engineering field or Engineering Project Management/Process Improvement categories within electrical sector of the military (maintenance, nuclear, process improvement, construction, and so on.)
This position is responsible for managing all aspects for the successful implementation of capital projects including:
- Development of project scope, estimate and justification.
- Generation and submittal of capital expenditure requests.
- Development of major equipment specifications and support of the purchasing process.
- Management of the detailed engineering process, using internal and external resources.
- Cost tracking and budget management.
- Managing project schedules and coordinating outages to plan.
Essential function responsibilities:
- Plan, budget, develop and direct capital projects,
- Provide technical engineering and project management oversight for the design, installation, and maintenance of projects.
- Assist with troubleshooting related to operations and maintenance.
Pay grade: $80 - $95k depending on level of engineer focus.