Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Peachtree City, GA
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED (with further technical coursework preferred); at least five years of experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, electrical and PLC controlled machinery repair; good written/verbal communication and math skills; and the physical ability to perform the requirements of the job.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains plant machinery and equipment such as hydraulic presses, automated assembly equipment, injection molding equipment, PLCs, compressed air systems, pumps and facilities equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot complex equipment using PLC ladder logic, electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Working knowledge of motor control, Drives, PLC, high/low voltage, HMIs, control circuits, installations, and panel building.
- Conducts predictive maintenance inspections using predictive technologies such as vibration analysis, ultrasonic, oil analysis, and thermography.
- Participates in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Able to provide mechanical and technical guidance and expertise to level 1 and level 2 technicians to continually improve the education, experience and skill set within the department (tech/coach/mentor).
- Strong interpersonal and Customer communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Flexibility to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, sometimes outside "normal business hours" required.
- Valid driver's license.
- High school diploma or GED required; post-secondary education and/or a technical trade certificate a plus
- At least five years of experience working in a manufacturing environment (or comparable Military experience) with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, electrical, and PLC troubleshooting and repair.
- Ability to utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment
- Able to write detailed repair reports and records activities in the COGZ system
- Must have good mathematical skills, including basic algebra, to calculate electrical/electronic equations as needed
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts highly preferred
- Able to stand, walk, reach above shoulder, climb, crawl, squat or kneel, and bend constantly; able to sit, handle/finger, and reach outward frequently
- At least five years of experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanics, electrical, and PLC troubleshooting and repair
$30 - $32/hr - Full comprehensive benefits plan