Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Maryneal, TX US
This company operates in 14 countries and employs almost 10, 000 people. They are passionate about sustainably producing their cement products for the benefit of society by providing the foundation for crucial infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges, tunnels, airports, dams, and residential and industrial buildings.
- Directing electrical maintenance activities done in the plant and quarry, which include the repairing and adjusting of existing electrical equipment and installing of new equipment
- Inspecting field instrumentation, wiring, calibration, equipment condition and proper installation, ensuring optimum operating performance
- Directing calibration of instrumentation and control devices, testing systems for proper operation after repair, working from schematic drawings, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's instructions
- Preparing electrical maintenance and construction contracts and maintaining records of costs on all project work
- Training and supporting plant personnel in the electrical preventative/predictive maintenance program, as well as participating in the plants on-call program
This company strives to provide a corporate culture supporting career growth through strong leadership and development planning. They offer a competitive salary, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits include flexible spending accounts, supplemental life insurance and other voluntary benefits, such as accident and critical illness. There is a 401(k) savings plan, Employee Assistance Program, a tuition reimbursement program, professional development, and advancement opportunities.