Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electrical Field Service Technician
Total first year compensation would be around $60k with hourly rate, overtime and perks.
- National Field Service Technicians will travel 75%. This is a 3 week on and 1 week off schedule. You will remain out for the full 3 weeks. Then you are home for one full week. This is not a Monday-Friday travel schedule.
- Regional Technicians will travel Monday-Friday weekly. They will be home on holidays and some downtime days, but mostly out in the field during the work week.
- $34/day food allowance
- 75% Travel
- All travel expenses paid
- Cell phone, laptop and company car
- $1k travel advance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- 11 paid holidays