Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Testing jobs are performed as a subcontractor to electrical contractors or the end user. Electrical tests are performed based on the International Electrical Testing Association (NETA) ANSI Standards for Acceptance and Maintenance Testing.
Projects include a broad range of industries such as hospitals, water treatment plants, substations, generating facilities, food processing plants. Responsible for bid requests, gathering electrical drawings and specifications, performing equipment take off, estimating project, generating proposal, coordinating proposal with customer and follow-up on bid status until purchase order is received.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Respond to customers bid requests including internal requests
- Research on-line bid opportunities
- Analyze and interpret electrical blueprints, specifications and addendums
- Clarify electrical testing scope of work as needed with customer estimators, project managers and engineer of record
- Attend pre-bid meetings and job walks as needed for local projects
- Obtain vendors pricing for equipment repairs, parts engineering department quotes for power system studies.
- Prepare computer-based estimates by calculating the complete takeoff of the scope of work
- Participate in bid strategy meetings as requested
- Generate final bid proposal
- Maintain files of working documents
- Generate proposals reports, projects bid status and PO received
- Maintain ongoing relationship with contractors estimating departments and end users
- Facilitate contract hand off to Project Engineer including job assumptions, special conditions and so on
$25-30/hour plus overtime, bonus.