Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This position provides electrical engineering support to minimize downtime, increase profitability, and maintain compliance with government and environmental safety standards at their Southeast Mining and Milling Division.
- Degreed electrical engineer
- Hands-on electrical experience
- AC/DC theory
- Low-voltage troubleshooting
- Project management experience
This job will have some leadership functions to it as well, so they would like someone whom has the capabilities to manage a process and lead a team. They will teach you everything for the industry and technical functions, they need someone whom will learn and adapt.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment
- Provide maintenance on existing systems to keep them running.
- Complete electrical maintenance planning, budgeting, and upgrades for preventative maintenance. Perform reactive maintenance by completing root cause failure analysis and identifying how to prevent future issues.
- Supervise electricians and instrumentation techs on day-to-day activities
- Follow National Electrical Code so repairs are made correctly, safely, and efficiently
- Serve as a project manager which includes detail scope of work, provide specifications, plan, coordinate, budget, and hire outside contractors if necessary
- Send materials list out for bid and keep costs in line with budget
- Review current electrical drawings and schematics and document what has changed, added, or deleted
- Assure documentation supports the equipment with technical drawings, plans, schematics, and procedures
Relocation assistance is available.