Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Texarkana, AR US
You will design, fabricate, test, implement and modify electronic components. You will also develop, test and implement engineering change orders (EOCs) for design revisions. They need someone who can analyze and evaluate new or improved electrical components. You may also be involved in developing budgets, estimating labor, and material.
They need someone with a power and utility background as you will be the Electrical Engineer across the mill, not only for capital projects but for their everyday engineering needs. You will need to show you have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence people and possess strong organizational skills.
This is a Monday - Friday role that is on call for emergencies and outages and will be part of a rotation for 24/7 mill coverage once every 6 weeks or so. At times you may need to report early or stay late or cover weekends and nights.
Job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the design, development, and modification of electrical components and processes
- Review component and equipment selections based on analysis of specifications and reliability
- Prepare engineering documents including cost estimates appropriation requests, project schedules, design specifications, instruction specifications, purchase requisitions, operating manuals, and technical reports
- Approve system requirements and/or necessary modifications with users
- Coordinate all work within the scope of assigned projects regarding technical equipment and machines and ensures that objectives are met within budget
-Work with corporate engineering and plant management to keep department in line with business plan
- Give expert engineering guidance on group work and to other engineers
Base plus 7-15% bonus. Great benefits including relocation and room for upward mobility.