Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
This is a perfect role for someone with an engineering degree and looking to start their engineering career. Think of an Electrical Technician that has hands-on experience with industrial power supplies, drives, motors, and controls, and an ability to troubleshoot electrical component controls, and has an engineering degree.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum two years of electrical/electronic experience working with industrial electronics and/or machine control systems including PLCs, and HMIs.
- Hands-on experience with industrial power supplies, drives, motors, and controls; ability to troubleshoot electrical component controls in an industrial facility.
- Ability to operate electrical test equipment including meters, oscilloscopes, and other analyzers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and work with personnel at all organizational levels.
Pay Grade: $60k to start with growing payment opportunities + full benefits package and some relocation assistance