Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
They are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, driven and passionate about a job well done.
This position reports to the Engineering/Maintenance Manager and is responsible for applying engineering principles and analytical techniques to establish and continuously improve the manufacturing processes and products.
Key accountabilities include:
- Serve as the technical expert on all matters concerning electrical/electronic controls and machine sub-systems.
- Apply in-depth troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques on a variety of systems including digital, analog, computer and logic controls, servo and sensing systems and the like.
- Provide guidance to maintenance technicians in the above systems and related devices. Trains subordinates in advanced electronic theory, digital logic, programming, network bus internal and external type system communication and controls, PLC fundamentals and programming.
- Support production operations through timely scheduling and supervision of required preventative and corrective action maintenance activities involving electrical and electronic systems.
- Perform functions as lead engineer and technical point of contact for heat treating systems and support equipment.
- Provide input and guidance for development of new processes, equipment, technology and procedures in reliability centered maintenance. Monitor, analyze and evaluate test data in conjunction with new process trials.
- Prepare concise summaries/technical reports for project and process reviews.
- Review/establish process design guidelines.
- Manage special projects.
This is a salaried position and the target is $80K base with a performance bonus (variable) up to 8% on top.
Tremendous 401(k) program. The company puts in 5% of your salary into your 401(k) every month. They also match dollar for dollar up to another 5%. If you put in 5%, they put in an additional 10%. Plan vests after 3 years.
Possible sign-on to help with relocation.