Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Performs reliability testing and generates procedures for testing boards and related assemblies.
- May write firmware for embedded systems.
- Coordinates with members of the engineering team to ensure electrical elements are smoothly integrated into broader systems and products and supports compliance certification.
- Inspects electrical assembles for compliance.
- Analyzes plans for construction and design.
- Assists with integration and test of electrical sub-assemblies.
- Designs and builds prototypes of planned product or equipment.
- Works as a part of a team and independently.
- Knowledge and competency with EE-design software is required
- Experience in the design and manufacture of optomechanical systems and/or wafer fabrication technologies a plus
- Capable of leading and successfully completing a task
- Requires completion and presentation of analog/digital and/or distribution design concepts
- Travel domestically or internationally (up to 15%)