Search and apply for career opportunities nationwide
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
As the Electrical Commissioning Agent you will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of electrical projects including equipment selection and specifications, system design, layout, calculations and field visits with minimal supervision. Also you will be involved with load calculations, lighting and power circuiting, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design system layout, field investigations, construction administration and quality control. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of due diligence, and feasibility reports. The candidate will perform project management, interface with clients and attend meetings and presentations. You'll have oversight of the profitability of production. You will supervise 2 - 6 members of an electrical studio. The position will require both field work with client contact and the ability to perform all aspects of commissioning from the writing of procedures, to testing various electrical systems such as UPS systems, generators, ASTSs and PDUs. You must have the ability to evaluate fundamental engineering guidelines, code compliance requirements and industry standards.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Examining field conditions as required supporting development and completion of projects.
- Good working knowledge of engineered systems is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Assist in the preparation of commissioning specifications and basis of design documents. -Assist during design and submittal reviews.
- Assist the functional testing and verification of equipment and systems in the field.
- Assist in developing proposals and responses to RFPs on commissioning projects.
- Assist in the documentation processes and assist in the development of procedures related to commissioning activities.
Pay: $70 - $90k base pay + overtime at time and a half + matching 401k + full comprehensive benefits package. You will make $90 - $110k+ 1st year in this position with the overtime.