Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electrical - Mechanical Technician
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
With over 30 years of experience and innovation, they have become the leading supplier of co-branded blood glucose monitoring systems to retailers throughout North America and to a growing international audience. Their products are trusted by the nation's premier retail drug stores including; Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid, as well as many regional and independent pharmacies and mail service providers. You'll see their products sold under the companies names and TRUE brand as well as your favorite retail store or mail service provider brands.
Their manufacturing facilities are located in New Hampshire, Florida, and Taiwan with the corporate headquarters located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
The Electrical/Mechanical Technician is responsible for upgrades/repairs/maintenance for all of the production and/or packaging equipment. This includes the design of new components and modification of existing designs as required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Electrical/Mechanical troubleshooting, repair of controls and working with PLC, HMI, and Vision System. Accountable for maintenance, optimization, and installation of various types of automation devices that are used in packaging, process and plant operations.
- Fabricate control system panels, program devices on the panel and install and debug, read and generate electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Use a PC to communicate to various devices to change parameters, upload and download settings and logic to make devices operate as intended.
- Back up all programmable device parameters and logic to ensure efficient recovery in the event of system/power failure.
- Enter routine equipment repairs into maintenance software and/or write routine equipment repair reports for Elogs.
- Apply basic electrical/mechanical theory to solve problems with equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Compensation: $19.25 - $24.00 per hour depending on experience + Overtime at time and half + Year-end bonus up to $2k as a technical level employee + Full Benefits + 15 Vacation/Sick Days + Matching 401k
Location: Ft. Lauderdale FL
Working Hours: First shift 7: 00 am - 3: 30 pm