Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical & Automation Technician
This position will provide electrical and controls support for operations and maintenance, in addition to performing preventative and predictive maintenance.
The Electrical and Automation Technician is responsible for the daily electrical support of the plant. The position requires good communications skills and teamwork with all departments.
Candidates will be chosen based on electrical competence and previous experience. Individuals will need strong time management skills, be self-motivated and self-directed to be able to complete in plant electrical projects/repairs with minimal assistance.
Also utilize equipment logs and reports, and data from computerized maintenance systems to track equipment reliability and mange time. Backfill maintenance mechanic position based on business needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following electrical/programing skills on the following technologies:
- PLCs: Allen Bradley, Pico, Micro, CompactLogix, SLC500, ControLogix, Guardlogix and PLC-5
- Servo's: Ultra, Kinetix
- Networks: Ethernet /IP, Sercos, DH-485, DH+ and Remote I/O
- Safety devices: Guard I/O, Safety relays
- Drives: PF4, PF40, PF70, PF525, PF700Software: RSLinx, DriveExecutive, RSLogix5, RSLogix500, RSLogix5000, PanelBuilder32, FactoryTalk View and RSNetworx
- Banner, Turck and SICK photoelectric and Proximity sensors.
- Inter-Machine Communications: Optimization control and process level interlocks.
Computer skills including familiarity with Excel, Word, and SAP
Calibration duties including:
- Calibrate flow meters, RTDs, thermocouples, pressure sensors, scales, etc.
- Documenting calibration results
Electrical knowledge, skills, abilities:
- Multimeters'/DC voltage and amperage, milliamp, millivolt, Ohm's, frequency and min/max reading
- Strong knowledge of 120VAC control circuits, 24VDC control circuits and Industrial Power 3 Phase 480V
- Calibration equipment
- Daily checklist (start-up Electrical)
- Red line prints to reflect wiring changes
- Completing the following Work Activity Types:
- PM01 - One Time Work Request;
- PM02 - Equipment Breakdown's,
- PM03 - Preventive Maintenance Routines.
- Entering work activity into THS SAP.
- Re-builds of contactors and minor electrical components where applicable.
- Maintain close working relationship with equipment operators and line team leaders
- Troubleshoot emergency equipment failures
- Abide by all plant rules/policies including Safety, Quality, GMP regulations and perform good housekeeping practices
- Working with the other Maintenance Technicians to increase their electrical skills
- Must be able to work in a team based environment with all departments
- Backfill Maintenance Mechanic position based on business needs.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical/industrial skills.
- Electrical math (OHMS LAW) and measuring skills.
- Skill in operation of company tools and equipment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to think and react quickly, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impact on the organization.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity and cost.
Highly competitive pay with full benefits package and 401k match. Culture is diverse with a nice, family atmosphere, with a focus on continuous improvement.