Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Electric Distribution Operator
Major roles and responsibilities (scope of work - range of responsibilities):
-Monitor and take corrective action for system reliability alarms and events and monitor loading on the electric distribution systems.
-Direct the removal and restoration of Company facilities for maintenance and testing.
-Develop and implement restoration plans in response to customer outages.
-Write, check and approve electric switching orders for scheduled facility outages.
-Manage the Outage Management System for outage record and reporting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of Distribution overhead and underground networks, including system configuration, devices, and facilities.
- Knowledge of Distribution protection systems.
- Switching and Tagging rules as well as OSHA Safety Standards on electric risk prevention.
- Ability to read and interpret electric maps, schematics, and records.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive oriented.
- Able to travel.
- Able to respond for callouts 24/7, as required.
- Results oriented.
Relocation is to Binghamton, NY. Candidate will start in Rochester, NY and relocate approximately end of first quarter 2019. This relocation comes with a bump in comp to $92k, and a full comprehensive benefits plan.