Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Imlay City, MI
This position provides environmental, health, safety, and security leadership to the Imlay City, MI or St. Elmo location.
In this role you'll be accountable for:
- Directing EHS activities at their location; establishing EHS objectives and targets; internal reporting of EHS performance
- Communication of national, area, and local regulatory requirements, and ensuring documents are available in the local languages.
- Be responsible for assuring accurate and complete EHS reporting of metrics; assuring closure of MIOSHA and regulatory agency findings on a timely basis.
- Completion of required training for EHS personnel
- Managing interfaces with the public and governmental authorities with adverse findings and enforcement actions.
- Directing actions during crises; site security, creating a strong EHS culture that engages employees throughout the site in EHS teams and processes.
The EHS Manager works with employees at all levels of the company.
Location: St. Elmo, IL or Imlay, MI
Base Pay: $80-100K