Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Electrical and Instrumentation Technician role summary:
Provide technical support, installation, and repair services to the operation of all plants with the goal of assisting in the optimization, production, efficiency, and reliability of the units while maintaining a safe plant operation.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience and skill requirements:
- Analyze and troubleshoot plant operations (procedures, equipment, and controls) for efficient and reliable operations
- Repair and/or install various motors, control valves, transmitters, gauges, wiring, switches, and motor control equipment
- Support safety and environmental personnel to ensure the facilities follows all facility emissions permits (air, water, and solid waste) and safety regulations
- Design, size, select and estimate installation costs for new process equipment associated with plant modifications and improvements
- Optimize plant control logic, including implementation via the distributed control system
- Complete routine process surveys on equipment and operations (pressure, temperature, composition) to ensure efficient operations
- Actively participate in the completion of inspections during plant outages
- Complete root cause analysis on plant downtime
- Actively participate in the completion of all management of change activities as well as the updating and compliance with process safety management (PSM)
- Develop a working level knowledge of all company operating units and develop an understanding of the interaction between interconnected units
- Develop, maintain, and track project schedules to ensure that a project execution is timely and on budget
- Coordinate input from operations, maintenance, EH&S to ensure all needs are supported in day-to-day activities and in projects
- Develop strong working relationships with all facility personnel, sub-contractors, and technology suppliers
$27 - $31/hour DOE, overtime potential, on-call pay, relocation assistance on a case-by-case basis.