Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Safety Management
- Customer Focus
- Integrity & Trustworthiness
- Leadership/Coaches and Motivates Others
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with safety codes and policies including the servicing and repair of company vehicles; ensures employees are wearing proper PPE; and customer installations are safe and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Proactively coaches associates in all facets of safety performance: compliance; behavior; accident avoidance; safety driving and achieves an excellent score in the safety audits.
- Consistently reinforces safety messages by conducting behavioral observations, safety briefings, "tailgate" meetings, and facility safety walk-throughs.
- Monitors customer loyalty and satisfaction dashboard (NPS), listens to surveys and comments on a weekly basis and responds to customer issues and comments to improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Works with each member of his/her team to ensure day-to-day operations support a high-quality customer experience; proactively identifies problems that negatively impact the customer's experience.
- Celebrates excellent customer service with the team and recognizes individuals who provide excellent service to customers. Deals with customers daily and leads customer interactions from the front.
- Develops and implements plans for achieving long-term customer growth and financial goals.
- Consistently communicates and updates key performance areas for the District and the Area to each member of their team.
- Ensures all District daily, weekly, and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately, timely and error free.
- Understands all Company controls related to SOX in reporting, approvals, and dating of paperwork. Complies with all Sox internal rules.
- Plans, directs and manages staffing and development of employees by effectively communicating company strategic goals; conducting effective and timely performance appraisals; ensuring all training for employees is completed; and working with employees to improve their satisfaction levels as measured by employee surveys.
- Generates sales and revenues by promoting and performing sales calls, retention calls and sales activities; meeting the District/Area customer growth goals and managing pricing and margins to meet gross profit goals.
- Controls operating expenses by monitoring employee productivity through use of the distribution system, service scheduling calendar, and so on, in order to manage and optimize personnel and vehicle expenses.
- Oversees compliance regarding cash control, inventory management, documentation requirements and audit procedures.
- Enforcing credit and collections policies and procedures to reduce DSO's, improve aging results, and reduce write offs.
- Proactive daily involvement in all District purchasing and expenditures.
- Performs delivery, service, sales, customer service, and/or District administrative work as required.
Who are they looking for?
Hands on leader
Demonstrated leadership, proven ability to drive for mission completion
Ability to manage personnel resources, budget, priorities, customers, and admin responsibilities
Compensation will include a competitive base salary of $75 - $90k, plus performance bonus, excellent health benefits, 401(K) with company match, paid time off including company holidays, annual performance review, uniforms, propane discount, local territory, career advancement, tuition reimbursement, and much more.