Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
District Manager - Operations and Sales
San Angelo, TX
You will run your own district in the Permian Basin. This position manages 20+ technicians, 2 sales people and several field managers. You are responsible for operations and sales of the division.
- Possesses an Oil & Gas Management and Sales background, experience servicing client within the Permian Basin and possibly other Shale Plays.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment at all D&D/RDA facilities. Ensure that all branch personnel are walking the talk regarding safety.
- Manage and coach the sales force, including Inside Sales support, in the development of the business plan allowing the District to achieve or exceed the budgeted sales numbers.
- The DM candidate should have a solid "book" of client contacts and will have direct responsibility for key customer
- Manage and coach the Operations and Sales team.
- Manage branch assets to ensure Red-D-Arc will be the fastest to market.
- Optimize profit margins through execution of plans and strategies communicated from Company Management. Maintain operation expenses in line with Gross Profit goals, customer service, and growth plans.
- Review monthly EBITDA reports. Update the RVP regarding substantial variances on Actual versus Budgeted revenue and expenses (positive as well as negative).
- Execute on plans to realize the strategic pricing targets.
Use the SGI-2 CRM system to:
- Initiate and drive marketing campaigns within the District.
- Assign target accounts to sales team and monitor their progress with same.
- Conduct regular (minimum of quarterly) territory reviews with each sales rep.
- Oversee recruiting within district.