Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
The Distribution Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and dispatching of daily routes for up to 30 product delivery trucks.
- Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day operations through a team of supervisors and direct employees
- Responsible for reliability of supply to our customers and ensuring that all deliveries comply with FDA standards as well as the company's quality assurance system
- Ensures the delivery of packaged and cryogenic products meet internal/external customer requirements
- Trains the Distribution Team in all aspects of Company Safety & Quality systems and requirements
- Monitors distribution efficiencies and manpower to ensure customer demands are met
- Responsible for Safety training and evaluations, including leading accident investigations.
- Controls costs by evaluating shipments, consolidating loads, and selecting most cost-efficient method of shipment
- Drives productivity to maximize distribution capabilities and operational efficiencies
- Provides job training that fosters career development and growth
- Ensures all HAZMAT and Driver Load documents are complete and filed
- May assist in planning work assignments in accordance with employee performance, capacity, production schedules, and anticipated delays
Salary will range between $60 - $69k depending on experience. Possible sign-on bonus for relocation help.