Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Operator Supervisor
Binghamton, NY US
- Monitors and evaluates electric power system alarms and events, prepares, and initiates corrective action response.
- Provides direction and assistance to operations staff during electric and/or gas system emergencies.
- Evaluates reliability impact of planned maintenance outages. Reviews and directs the switching of company electric distribution facilities for scheduled inspection, maintenance, and testing to follow all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- As applicable, directs after-hours customer service trouble dispatch activity including the dispatch of field operations crews in response to electric and gas distribution trouble and emergencies.
- Schedules shifts and provides technical guidance and expertise to employees engaged in the operation of the electric and/or gas system.
- Develops and implements general operating practices, procedures, and methods that promote the safe and reliable operation of the electric power system.
- Directs, plans, documents, reviews and/or appraises the work of direct reports, provide coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action if required.
Salary plus straight time overtime, and bonus. Relocation available, great benefits and 401k. They do have a unique schedule, mainly days with some few nights per month. However, there is a nice 9 day off period per shift.