Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Operations Manager
Lebanon, PA US
What you'll do:
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates)
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (such as production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements
- Forecast staffing, workload, and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results for area of responsibility
- Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed
- Monitor and ensure area of responsibility's compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures, and directives
- Prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements (such as production, quality, safety)
-Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility
Must be open to all of the following shifts:
Tuesday - Friday, days or nights, 12 hours (four-day work week)
Saturday - Monday, days or nights, 13 hours (three-day work week, only work about 145 days out of the year).
Base, plus a bonus that is targeted of 20%, max of 25%, $8K in annual restricted stock shares, robust relocation and great benefits. The GM is former military and other candidates say that they love it there.