Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Operations Manager
Gas City, IN
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates.)
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (for example, production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
- Forecast staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results for area of responsibility.
- Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed.
- Monitor and ensure area of responsibilities compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives
- Prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements (for example, production, quality, safety).
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility
Need to be open to all shifts: they have Tuesday - Friday (3am-3pm) or Tuesday - Friday (3pm-3am)...(longer shift because only 4 day work-week and 3 day weekend every week) and weekend shift (Saturday - Monday and similar to the two weekday shifts except a little longer.13-14 hour shift for 3 days work week). The tradeoff is that you get four days off a week. But you must be open to all.
Base salary of $80 - $85k plus16% bonus target/20% max (has averaged closer to 20% for the last 4 years). Plus $6, 000 in annual stock (restricted stock units). Total comp will be over $100k. Great relocation as well.