Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Maintenance Operations Manager
Washington Court House, OH
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.G. Customers, suppliers, associates).
- Manage assigned financial aspects by monitoring and tracking expenses compared to budget; monitoring asset utilization; and preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports.
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback.
- Identifying training and development needs and providing opportunities for learning and growth.
- Teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates, leaders and managers.
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.G., production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements.
- Monitor and ensure area of responsibility's compliance with Logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures and directives by developing, distributing, and/or maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
- Oversee and direct financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility by monitoring and tracking expenses and capital expenditures compared to budget; monitoring asset utilization; and preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports.
- Oversees maintenance department daily operations by monitoring and driving department performance related to maintaining warehouse equipment (for example, material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration equipment, general building repairs); and monitoring and ensuring associate compliance with state and federal regulations (for example, OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA, Storm Water, DOT, and so on) relating to maintenance operations.
- Forecast and follow up on staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results.
- Identify and ensure associate, customer and supplier concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed.
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position.
- Manages Maintenance Operations - Leverages knowledge of and expertise in maintenance equipment, tools and procedures (for example, repair and installation methods) to drive quality maintenance services.
- Utilizes and enforces proper application of company and regulatory policies, standards, and procedures by associates throughout area of responsibility.
- Directs and instructs others regarding procedures for maintaining and repairing equipment and facilities.
- Implements guidelines and measures to maintain customer satisfaction and ensure proper compliance with maintenance related standards (for example, lock out/tag out, contractor safety).
- Focus on the Customer/Member - Reviews customer/member-focused data and adjusts performance to address findings.
- Promotes and supports associate efforts to exceed customer/member expectations. Informs associates on how to identify and locate resources to meet the diverse needs of customers/members.
- Use Appropriate Judgment - Identifies, reviews, and applies policies and procedures to make informed judgments. Identifies and uses facts, information, and expertise to set priorities and make informed decisions.
- Uses data and evidence to determine the causes of problems and develop solutions to address them.
This job is predominantly Monday - Friday days (with some coverage when needed and sometimes where you visit your team on off shift or occasional weekend).
Base salary of $80k-$85k. There is bonus that is 16% target, 20% max, plus $6k in stock. This is a six-figure package. Relocation as well.