Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Maintenance Operations Manager
Bedford, PA US
The Maintenance Operations Manager is a mid-senior leadership position that supports a huge distribution center and is a great opportunity for you to get in with the supply chain organization (not their retail stores) that supports the #1 retailer in the world! It doesn't get much better than this.
This position will be primarily Monday - Friday, day shift. As the overall leader of the entire maintenance department, you will need to make some appearances on off shifts and weekends to ensure you a connection with your entire team. But that is occasional, not regularly scheduled.
They are looking for an "influential" leader who can get people to want to follow as opposed to command and control atmosphere.
- Manage assigned financial aspects by monitoring and tracking expenses compared to budget;monitoring asset utilization;and preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports. (Make sure they know that you can learn profit and loss principles)
- Supervise and manage associates and leaders in area of responsibility by giving direction, monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Identifying training and development needs and provide opportunities for learning and growth
- Teach, support, and model Logistics and company policies and procedures
- Participate the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates, leaders and managers
- Drive and implement the business plan for area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (such as production, quality, safety) and implement operational improvements
- Oversee maintenance department daily operations by monitoring and driving department performance related to maintaining warehouse equipment (for example, material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration equipment, general building repairs)
- Monitor and ensure associate compliance with state and federal regulations (such as OSHA, hazardous waste, NFPA, storm water,
DOT, and so on) relating to maintenance operations
- Forecast and follow up on staffing, workload, and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results
Base salary with a target bonus is 20%, bonus max is 25% (a very real part of compensation). 8K in annual restricted stock units. Great relocation and total compensation can be over six-figures.