Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Maintenance Area Manager
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates).
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility by monitoring and tracking expenses and capital expenditures compared to budget; monitoring asset utilization; and preparing, reviewing, and/or analyzing business reports.
- Manages maintenance department daily operations by monitoring and ensuring department performance related to maintaining warehouse equipment (for example, material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration equipment, general building repairs.)
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations (OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA, Storm Water, DOT, and so on,) relating to maintenance operations.
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures; distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback.
- Teaching, supporting and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures.
- Identifying training and development needs; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders.
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility by preparing, reviewing and/or analyzing business reports.
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns by listening, consulting with others when needed to determine corrective action to take or make recommendations in order to resolve.
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties.
Need to be open to all shifts: they have Tuesday - Friday, days (11 hours), Tuesday - Friday nights (11 hours) and three-day work week on weekends, Saturday - Monday, days or nights...13-hour shift for 3 days.
Base salary at $80k - $100k; bonus target is 16%. $5, 500k in restricted stock units annually. Relocation assistance is available if needed.