Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Area Manager
As an Area Manager:
- You will lead and influence the input/output your team's production. Actively listen and address employees' concerns.
- Work in harmony with the Flow Support Center in order to make the best business decisions.
- Process multiple demands to maximize Distribution Center's output; conduct follow up meetings and be pro-active in assessing the quality of work performed by employees.
- Provide your team with proper procedures and resources needed to attain results.
- Manage your departmental budget; update Production/Status Report daily.
- Monitor, review and research Kronos reports daily to assure the accuracy of your team production records and paychecks.
- Maintain high level of floor presence in order to direct the flow of work and make the necessary movement of the team.
- Counsel employees on conflicting issues while interacting with HR for best solutions and documenting results.
- Attend workflow meetings to plan strategy, discuss pertinent information and share best practices with teammates.
- Have a working knowledge of automated distribution systems, departmental budgets, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PC skills required
- Project management skills preferred.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, attentive to details, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines required.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to work as a team member, handle confidential matters in a professional manner, and lead and influence others to accomplish operational objectives.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills, ability to embrace and promote other's ideas, motivate employees, build and maintain working relationships and stay focused.
- Must understand and foster a diverse workforce.
Candidates must be open to the following shifts:
6am to 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
6 pm to 6am -Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
As an Area Manager we will also pay an additional 5% shift differential in addition to base salary.
Other shifts include Tuesday - Friday 6am to 430pm
Tuesday - Friday-5pm to 330am
Monday - Thursday-6am to 430pm
Base salary will likely be in the mid-70s, plus 10% bonus, relocation. Plus, they have an amazing benefits package.