Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Area Maintenance Manager
Lebanon, PA US
You will manage maintenance department daily operations by monitoring and ensuring department performance related to maintaining warehouse equipment (for example, material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration equipment, general building repairs). You will also be monitoring and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations (such as OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA, Storm Water, DOT, and so on)
relating to maintenance operations.
- Maintain quality and safety standards in your area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics, company policies, standards, and procedures
- Monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures
- Distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in their area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance, and providing feedback
- Identifying training development needs
- Participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders
Base salary, plus a bonus of 16% - 20%, $5, 500 annual stock, strong relocation, and benefits. Total comp, excluding relocation and benefits, can be over six-figures. With hundreds of DCs, there is incredible room for advancement.