Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Distribution Center Area Maintenance Manager
Gas City, IN US
You will manage maintenance department daily operations by monitoring and ensuring department performance related to maintaining warehouse equipment (such as material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration equipment, general building repairs)
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations (for example OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA, Storm Water, DOT, and so on) relating to maintenance operations
- Maintaining quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures
- Monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures
- Distributing and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation
- Supervising and developing associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads
- Monitoring performance and providing feedback
- Teaching, supporting, and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures
- Identifying training and development needs
- Participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders
Base, plus bonus 16% - 20%, annual bonus of $5, 500 dollars, strong relocation assistance and benefits.