Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Director of Operations and Training
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in the unique and challenging field of aviation. As the Director of Operations and Training - you will be in a highly visible role reporting directly to the VP of Operations for the company. You will be responsible for ongoing operations of current projects which include: corporate development training, gross margin accountability, personnel management, improving field efficiencies, weekly/monthly corporate updates, and the budgeting, forecasting and maintenance of equipment. This is a fast paced, high energy environment where no two days are the same.
The location for this position is Peterborough, Ontario. The salary range for this position is an outstanding $90k+ base salary which is dependent upon experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Health, Medical, Life Insurance and Dental coverage as well as a contribution-based Retirement Plan. Company will assist you with visa and requisite work approval applications to work in Canada.
Grow with an innovative and family-based company who lives and breathes the principles of Extreme Ownership. Peterborough is beautiful country and a perfect environment for the outdoor enthusiast or hunter. This is a once in a life time opportunity with unlimited growth potential.
- Must be an Extreme Ownership Practitioner as the basis for corporate development and training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience as director or operations manager
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Solid references
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position military position (operations and/or training department staff)
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (for example, supply chain, finance, customer service, and so on)
- Oversee manufacturing, purchasing departments
- Identifying and targeting areas in which a business can improve operation
- Monitoring revenue margins
- Overseeing employee productivity
- Researching and implementing new directives for business growth and prosperity
- Developing and implementing guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment and promotion.
- Liaise with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations