Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Director of Operations
- Oversee operational areas and be accountable for daily execution of the system.
- Achieve plant goals and initiatives affecting safety, quality, cost, delivery, people and sustainability.
- Directs and monitors plant supervisors to create and execute goals of the manufacturing/assembly plan. This will require working closely with the Process, Equipment, Industrial, Facility and Quality engineering teams, and Production Control.
- Coaches and develops staff to build their leadership skills and functional knowledge.
- Ensures resources such as manpower, equipment efficiency, capacity and materials are aligned to achieve manufacturing goals.
- Acts as a liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as plant manager to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance and results.
- Enhances safety and quality programs to exceed company standards.
- Works closely with engineering teams to ensure development and rollout of new technologies is successful in the factory.
- Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Engages as a member of the factory management team through participation in management meetings and reporting on departmental performance and initiatives.
- Plans, organizes, administers, reviews, and evaluates the activities of staff
- Contributes to the overall quality of the department by developing and coordinating work teams and by reviewing, recommending, and implementing improved policies and procedures.
- Must Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years related experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication with knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive approach, ability to work under pressure, demonstrated organizational and time management abilities
- Strong initiative and leadership, analytical problem-solving skills
They offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, and vacation.