Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Director of Military Accounts
Washington, Dist of Columbia
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and manage network of contacts within the US government and military and align agencies to provide ongoing product knowledge support.
- Responsible for meeting quarterly and annual budgets and achieving annual sales targets.
- Attend and support the Marketing activities at trade shows and face to face meetings with end users/customers.
- Be the primary point of contact with the DoD, DOS and other federal government agencies to support for products.
- Generate sales process by establishing regular meetings with key government officials and understanding customer requirements, as well as making presentations.
- Update and maintain customer relationship management software.
$165 - $200k + 25% bonus + benefits