Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Director of Business Development
Primary - Business Development:
- Generate sales for training programs and sales leads for consulting services while maintaining and growing new and existing client relationships.
- Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive training sales plan that ensures training revenue and profit targets are met or exceeded.
- Prepare all documentation for development of proposals for training and consulting projects.
- Meet with key clients; develop and maintain relationships with clients; and negotiate and close business deals.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Attend trade association meetings to promote training and consulting services.
- Support trainers with detailed background information on client.
This is a very important role for this company. This person is expected to grow the business and eventually add sales talent to the team. Company has a target of $600k in business development. Compensation is base $50 - $55k, company bonus (tied to overall company performance) and commission based on the $600k target. President says if the target hit expect to make $160 - $175k year one. They are looking for someone to be in their Atlanta location, but they are open to someone who is remote.