Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Die Cast Maintenance Technician
Principle duties/essential functions:
- Perform planned and emergency repair of die casting, satellite, and facility equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PM) activities on machinery in the die casting plant.
- Adjust robot programming as necessary
- Monitor equipment health and make repairs and upgrade plans as necessary
- Document PM activities as required
- Assist engineering in improvement activities to reduce costs and improve machine efficiency
- Monitor plant equipment condition (air compressors, process water systems, etc.)
- Maintain work cell housekeeping
- Support production staff by making emergency repairs during production time
- Operate a 5-ton crane to remove and install equipment as required
- Support changeover activities
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Understanding of electrical systems, both machine, and facility
- Understanding of hydraulic systems
- Understanding of pneumatic systems
- Moderate welding skills
- Moderate robotic programming skills in order to modify motion programs
- Moderate fabrication skills to include the use of hand-tools, saws, mills, and lathes
- Ability to read, and understand precision gages such as; micrometers, calipers, and strain gages
- Ability to read engineering drawings to support trouble shooting, repair, or improvement activities
$25 -$30/hr. + over time + 10% shift differential pay for evening shift! Comprehensive benefit package - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, disability, life insurance, optional/voluntary programs and 401k plan. Tuition reimbursement.