Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Boston, MA US
This company is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to develop programs and procedures to solve design problems, scalability, and integration issues. In this role, the candidate will take company produced data about productivity and performance and transform it for better data-driven decision-making, predictive analytics, and learning.
Working cross-functionally, the Data Engineer will manage, utilize, and transform data to understand the learning their robots provide and how to optimize their function based on customer need. The ideal candidate is highly independent, and can work in a fast-paced environment to design and develop the tools needed to interpret the feedback and learning received from our robots.
If you're into data, robots and data on robots this is the position for you.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Ensure robust and resilient data pipeline from robot to cloud
- Design and develop analytics tools to interpret large amounts of data for internal and external consumption
- Work cross-functionally to create optimized programs to improve understanding and efficiency of our products
- Function as a subject matter expert to own and architect the data pipeline (data pipeline management, data modelling, and testing)
- Understand the connection between data models and real-world applications to enable the creation of useful data for the end user
-Develop and maintain documentation
Reporting to the VP of Autonomy, this is a hybrid role based in the Waltham, MA office.
Base salary DOE, plus benefits