Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Their goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious people, committed to superior customer service.
They offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to leverage your expertise to manage the support of our Systems world-wide.
- Perform daily detailed data reviews of all active systems
- Investigate and report any anomalies uncovered during daily data reviews
- Analyze fleet-wide fuel usage data and vessel operating parameters to find/recommend vessel operational improvements
- Use SQL to create/run queries from stored data in the oracle database
- Create graphs, reports and presentations based on data analysis and provide recommendations using Microsoft and other specialized advanced reporting tools
- Work to improve technical data collection methods
- Work to improve data processing methodologies and reporting processes
- Continuously adapt analysis procedures to match emerging technology and new sensors
- Overlay technical data with external maritime domain factors, such as the specific business operating environment, weather, maritime security, and geo-political conditions to make analytical assessment
- Must be experienced in analyzing data and preparing actionable reports for remotely located operational end users.
- Must have an ability to learn and adapt to the individual operating profiles of a diverse global maritime customer base.
- Knowledge of vessel operations, propulsion systems and auxiliary machinery desired.
- Commercial maritime or deployed military experience highly desired.
- Familiarity with operations center watchkeeping procedures desired.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and demeanor.
- Must have the capacity to listen effectively, comprehend inquiries and communicate with a diverse range of international clients.
- Basic technical, instrumentation, electrical and mechanical knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Self-starter who is able to quickly learn NCS' products.
- MS Windows Office products, SQL, and Oracle Database experience required.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends to support customer needs.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- US Citizen with valid passport.